Aidanfield Christian School works with a variety of international education agents to provide support for our international students with their enrolment and study at our school.
We values cultural diversity, histories and traditions of all peoples. In this spirit, international students are warmly welcomed. Our international students are integrated into all school classes, and where appropriate, receive additional support in specific areas of the curriculum.
We invite all interested agents to contact us to discuss our school and the programmes we offer. To act as an agent for the school you must complete an Agency Application form and have a formal agreement in place before enrolling students. Agents must follow strict Code of Practice guidelines around the recruitment and enrolment of international students. If you have any questions about becoming an agent for our school or would like a school tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to become an Agent for Aidanfield Christian School:
- Fill in Agency Application form
- Email back to email@example.com
- Aidanfield Christian School will do verification process with referees
- Aidanfield Christian School will email formal Agency Agreement
- Received signed Agreement from agent
- Aidanfield Christian School will sign and email back to the agent