If choosing a school that upholds and reinforces your faith and values is one of your top priorities, then take a closer look at Aidanfield Christian School. We provide biblically based curriculum in a strong, supportive community environment. Students benefit from our quality teaching, and small class sizes in new state-of-the-art classrooms, set in the school’s peaceful, spacious grounds. Every family who chooses to fill in an application form will be interviewed and given a personalised tour of the school with one of our senior staff.
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child/ren at Aidanfield Christian School. Our 2022 intake is complete and places have been allocated.
Enrolments for the 2023 intake will begin on 3rd Feb 2022.
Please fill out an online application for each child you are applying for.
Before you begin please ensure you have the following ready to upload:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Copy of passport or immigration visa documents
- Copy of immunisation certificate (including covid passport for 12 years and older) Please note: you do not have to be immunised to attend Aidanfield Christian School
- Any relevant court orders
- Proof of address i.e. household bill – electricity, gas, insurance (not a Council rates bill please)
You must attach all necessary documents to validate eligibility to enrol at a New Zealand School.
Once we receive and have processed your completed application form you will be invited to attend an interview. You will be advised of whether you have a place for 2023 in late September 2022.