Kia ora Aidanfield whanau
We have met as a staff today and planning is well advanced to receiving all our pupils back tomorrow (Thursday) when the school opens.
Click Here for a copy of our safety protocols for Alert Level 2. You may like to have a close read of this as it outlines things like:
- how to drop off and pick up your child
- the issue of masks at school
- school bus travel requirements
- sign in and sanitising expectations
- accessing the school site and a range of other issues.
We will be running our usual school timetable from Thursday morning. Year 7 and 8 pupils will be going to Technology at Hillmorton on Friday morning, Year 9 and 10 pupils will do Technology at Middleton on Monday. There are a range of other events coming up between now and the end of the term and these will be communicated to you via the usual channels. The last day of term remains Friday 1 October and term 4 starts on Monday 18 October.
- School starts and finishes at the usual time, Thursday onwards.
- Full school winter uniform is expected.
- Distance learning will only be supported for pupils who have a current doctors certificate stating they must remain isolated for health reasons. All other pupils should be at school on Thursday.
We look forward to seeing your family on Thursday.
As always, if you would like to discuss any aspect of our planning, please feel free to get in touch with me,
Grace and peace